NATALIE WHARTON leads our practice and is an experienced, driven and ambitious organisational change specialist helping Financial Services clients accelerate business value through their people.
With over 17 years consulting experience Natalie has led the people and change workstreams on some of the most high profile transformation and regulatory programmes within Financial Services. Natalie has depth and breadth of change and programme management expertise with specific focus on behavioural change, capability development, stakeholder engagement and organisation design. Natalie was the UK FSI Culture Change Lead and Digital Change Lead whilst as a Director at Deloitte. Natalie’s aim is to deliver change to all of our clients that lasts way beyond our engagement and continues to deliver results year in, year out.
Kim Otterburn - Chief Operating Officer
KIM OTTERBURN is our Chief Operating Officer and is responsible for the day to day operations and management of the company.
Over the last 15 years Kim built a career in consulting focusing on HR transformation and talent management, in a variety of consulting organisations. Kim was Chief of Staff at a big four management consultancy, responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of a key team. Since joining Wharton Business Consulting, Kim has focused on ensuring that our company is run as effectively and seamlessly as possible, in order to provide a great experience for our team and our clients.
Talented change specialist with a passion for culture and behavioural change
• 10 years consulting experience (ex-Big 5) • Depth & breadth of skills in Behavioural and Culture Change, Operating Models and Capability Development
Client delivery includes: • Culture Lead – International Banking Group • Behavioural Change Lead for IT Transformation - Global Bank • Culture Measurement Lead – UK Bank • Client Change Manager – UK Wealth Manager • Transformation Manager – UK Bank • IT People & Culture Lead – Global Bank
Experienced & enthusiastic talent, leadership and organisational development specialist
• 18 years in-house and consulting experience (ex-Big 5) • Qualified Business Psychologist • Depth & breadth of skills in talent development, organsiational change, leadership & learning across the public, private and not for profit sector • Lumina Spark, Hogan HPI and MBTI (Level 2) practioner
Client delivery includes: • Top 200 Leadership Development Design Lead - FMCG • Head of Org Development, Talent & Leadership - Major UK Charity • Performance Development Specialist - Professional Services • Leadership Design & Development Lead - Public Sector Organisation • Career Mgt and Performance lead - Public Sector Organisation • HR Transformation Change Lead - Professional Services • Organisational Development consultant - Public Sector Organisation
Dynamic change management consultant with a background in culture and digital
• 5 years consulting experience (ex-Big 5) • Depth & breadth of skills in Change Management, Culture, Communications, Digital Transformations, Organisation Design
Client delivery includes: • Change & Culture European Lead – Global Pharmaceuticals Client • Org. Readiness Programme Manager - UK Financial Services Client • Change Management Strategy – Global Healthcare Client • Organisation Design & Capability Framework - UK Retail Bank • Digital Change & Culture Proposition PM – Deloitte • Data Management Analyst – Inenco
Lewis Curley - Associate
Highly experienced consultant, empowering his clients to architect future-focused Digital HR Solutions through the strategic use of people focused technology and data.
• 17 years consulting experience (ex-Big 5) • Depth & breadth of skills in HR Transformations, HR Technology Strategies, HR Technology Implementation, Digital Transformations, Organisation Design
Client delivery includes: • HR Technology Selection – Global Bank • Service Delivery Technology Design • Digital HR Transformation – Global Asset Manager • Digital HR Technology Strategy Lead – Deloitte • HR Technology Selection – Global Bank • Technology Architecture Advisor – Global Law Firm
Helen Cummins - Associate
Talented organisational development professional for HR transformation
• 12 years consulting experience (ex-Big 5) • Depth & breadth of skills in Learning & Development, Competency Frameworks, HR Process Design, Performance Coaching
Client delivery includes: • Capabilities Framework Designer – Global Consumer Company • Development Partner - Business Advisory Firm • L&D Partner – Global Consumer Goods Company • Learning Senior Manager – Deloitte (Global) • Talent & Engagement – Healthcare Organisation • Training & Communication lead - DWP • Organisational Design - Large Telco Organisation
Jonothan Davey - Associate
Recognised expert in large-scale sourcing and shared services transformations
• 17 years consulting experience (ex-Big 5) • Depth & breadth of skills in Operating Model Development, Shared Services Design, Outsourcing Advisory, Program Management
Client delivery includes: • Regional Lead, Agile IT TOM Rollout – Global Bank • Senior Program Manager, App Simplification - Global Bank • Sourcing and Shared Services Lead – PA Consulting • Volume Claims Services Lead – UK Retail Bank • Finance Lead, Outsourcing Agreements – Global Insurance Group
Abigail Dowling - Associate
Dedicated HR, Change and Talent professional on transformational change
• 8 years consulting experience (ex-Big 5) • Depth & breadth of skills in Learning, HR Operating Model, Talent Management, Performance Mgmt and Culture Change
Client delivery includes: • HR Capability Development Lead – Global Pharmaceutical Company • HR Services Delivery Model SME – Financial Services Investment Company • HR People, Process & Policy Lead – UK Retail Banking Group • HR Capability Assessment & Dev’t Lead – Global Bank • EMEA Change & Comms Lead – Global Pharmaceutical Company • Performance & Promotion Lead - Global Bank
Stephanie Myers - Associate
Experienced behavioural change and capability development specialist
• 6 years consulting experience (ex-big 5) • Depth & breadth of skills Behaviour Change Analysis and Interventions, Change Delivery and Capability Development
Client delivery includes: • Culture & Leadership PM – Global Consumer Company • Culture Change Lead – Professional Services • Behaviour Diagnostic Lead - UK Retail Bank • Change Management Lead – Global Bank • People Change Specialist – Global Insurer
• 6 years consulting experience (Big 5) • Depth & breadth of skills in Stakeholder & Project Management, Change & Communications
Client delivery includes: • Culture & Leadership PM – Global Consumer Goods Company • Training & Communications Lead – Global Specialty Insurer / Reinsurer • Business Readiness Lead – Global Specialty Insurer / Reinsurer • Training & Communications Strategy – Global Bank • Finance Transformation Strategy – UK Retail Banking Group • Target Operating Model – UK Retail Banking Group
Jasmine Schembri - Associate
Jas is a Strategy, People and Digital Consultant. Jas is excited by the role and impacts of Digital, Innovation and Customer Centricity on organisations, especially from a workforce, workplace and talent perspective. Jas has experience conducting ethnographic and guerrilla research, working in Agile and applying Design Thinking to client projects and workshops.
Client delivery includes: • Process and Operating Model Designer - Challenger Bank • Customer Insights and Proposition Designer - Global Conglomerate Bank • Talent and Innovation Programme Designer - UK Insurer • Digital Strategy and Transformation (People Lead) – Public Sector Organisation • Communications, Change and Training support – UK Retail Bank • Organisation Design and Training support – Global Insurer
Lewis Woolley - Associate
Exceptional change and programme manager driving delivery on large-scale transformations.
• 10 years consulting experience (ex-Big 5) • Depth & breadth of skills in digital culture change, Analytics, Change Management, Process re-design and operating model design
Client delivery includes: • Digital Business Transformation SME – FMCG client • Business Readiness Manager – Global Bank • Conduct Metrics Analytics – Global Bank • HR & Risk Op Model Re-Design Consultant – Global Insurer • Culture Transition Manager – UK Retail Bank • HR Process Re-Design Manager – Financial Services
Claire Brazell - Associate
Experienced business development manager & change management professional
• 4 years Investment Banking business development and sales experience (Global Markets) • 4 years consulting experience (ex-Big 5) • Depth & breadth of skills in client analysis, sales and marketing, change and communications Strategy, Culture
Client delivery includes: • Origination sales and marketing – Global Investment Bank • Change and communications consulting – Professional services • Business development, pipeline and proposal management - Investment Banking and Professional services • Client and industry research, thought leadership development